Series 100: Introduction to Spray Technology
SS101: Learn How to Spray Smarter During Lunch
- Length: 60 - 70 minutes
- Your facility
- A minimum of 8 attendees required
- We provide lunch
- Certificate of seminar attendance provided for professional development documentation
- Complimentary seminar
A SAMPLING OF WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- How spray nozzles operate and key performance attributes such as spray angle, spray pattern, spray coverage, atomization and more
- How spray drop size is measured and what that measurement means for your application
- What to consider when choosing a feed device such as manifolds and injectors for spray nozzles
- About the latest developments in spray control technology and how to determine if your application could benefit from an automated spray controller or a turnkey system
- How to identify and solve problems that may be caused by poor spray performance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Engineers new to your company
- Engineers new to spray technology
- Engineers looking for a refresher course in the fundamentals of spray technology
- Involvement with product/process engineering, research and development, maintenance, environment/sustainability, plant management
PAST ATTENDEE COMMENTS:
- Great overview of spray nozzles and uses for the various designs.
- Presenters were very knowledgeable and professional.
- Good balance of science and practical applications.
- Walked away with 5 things to check and possibly modify in our operations.
To schedule this seminar, contact
your local sales representative for
available dates. Once the date is confirmed, you and your
colleagues will be able to register online.
Return to Spray Smarter Seminar Descriptions